January 01, 2017

My Top 15 Favourite Cards Of 2016

Happy New Year Everyone!  I hope you've had a wonderful start to 2017.  I thought I'd share with you my 15 favourite cards I made in 2016.  I look forward to sharing many more cards with you this next year. 😀  Thanks for coming to visit and leaving me your lovely comments. It's greatly appreciated!  Now onto the cards!





























Well, I hope you enjoyed walking down memory lane with me. Thanks for visiting and have a fantastic day!  😀 

2 comments:

  1. These are All so Lovely Kim..the Plaid butterflies make me SMILE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great cards in one post! I admire your creativity and way of looking at the world. Very inspiring and creative. Thank you.
    Happy New Year, Kim
    Hugs,
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!