December 17, 2014

STAMPlorations Spotlight Project - Guest Designing



Hey everyone!  Some exciting news!  A little while ago I was asked by Shery, owner/creator of STAMPlorations to be a guest designer for their Spotlight Project segment.  I was so excited and honored!  My task was to make a Christmas/Holiday Thank You card.  I actually prepared a tutorial even!  So, if you want to check it out swing by the STAMPlorations blog.  Here's a little teaser to entice you!  ;-)


Hope to see you there!  Have an awesome day!

9 comments:

  1. I know this will be awesome; heading over to gaze and admire right now..
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just fab! Congrats on the guest design slot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tutorial :) so glad to have u as Guest Designer for Stamplorations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, thank you! I just started a sunflower tag and wanted tp lift the flower and was pondering how to do it and your tutorial walks me right through it! Need to stamp a few more flowers. Your tutorial is awesome and look forward to one layer Christmas cards in Jan!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats Kim-off to see your tutorial x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim. Love your colouring of the poinsettia, great layering and depth. So good to have you guest spotlighting for us over at STAMPlorations. Have a wonderful day! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim, your spotlight project is simply stunning and your tutorial is AWESOME! Thank you so, so much for sharing your talents at STAMPlorations! I'm very grateful to have you over on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tutorial, Kim! Good to have you guesting with us at STAMPlorations :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved your tutorial Kim! I hope you've read all the wonderful comments in the STAMP blog. Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!